Sunday, April 15, 2007

Macbook Pro 17" glossy


Just got my Macbook pro 17" Core 2 duo 233 with the glossy screen option.
I chose the glossy over the matte for the work i do. Compositing and 3D.

This is one very cool machine and will replace my Dell Latitude D620. Here i'm transfering my pc data to the macbook. Goobye Dell!

I'm a diehard PC user and this is my first Mac. I find OSX and Mac Intel to be very nice so far and finding myself not wanting to boot to Windows as much.

I'm testing out Bootcamp, Parallels and Vmware Fusion beta for my PC apps. I'll post my findings later.

So far i'm learning the Mac workflow and getting the hang of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dave,
how are you?
weve been an acquantance before since vibestation.
how can i email you?
please reply me an email at tupedatugan@yahoo.com
my office needs a senior 3d consultant.

thanks
chris